- Now freeware.
- Maintenance release.
- When sending email, ListWizard now correctly identifies itself using the local domain.
- General maintenance and fine tuning.
- Improved SMTP engine.
- Fixed some bugs when in moderated list mode.
- Some minor bug fixes and fine-tuning.
- Now supports SMTP authentication.
- Added a button to check for latest version.
- Fixed bug where banned member function was not working properly.
- Fixed bug where the signature was sometimes not being attached to the text message.
- Some internal engine modifications and fine-tuning.
- Some minor bug fixes and cosmetic changes.
- Added a blacklist feature where you can ban users from certain domains or addresses from joining the list.
- ListWizard can now handle html messages.
- Some basic checks are now performed on extra header fields to see if they are valid.
- The Post message button now gets disabled when it is clicked on. This prevents it from being accidentally clicked more than once. Also added an Abort button so that message posting can be aborted if required.
- Fixed bug where you could not add or remove more than one user using remote admin.
- Fixed bug where unauthorised/error messages were occasionally also being forwarded to the last address in the list.
- The security measure that removes members email address is now made an option. You can now also specify the dummy address to use with user's real name.
- Can now add additional headers and a signature to list messages.
- When importing list, a simple check is done to detect incorrect emails.
- Some minor bug fixes.
- Fixed bug, when using the "post individually" method, which was causing multiple copies of message to be saved in the threads directory.