- Fixes a bug in the Help file.
- Now freeware.
- Maintenance release.
- can now use a suffix, instead of a prefix, for thumbnail filename.
- fixed bug which was duplicating images on the index page.
- added support for PNG files.
- you can now define your own custom layout.
- you can now (also) resize images when initially converting them to JPEGs, all in one operation - this prevents them from further quality degradation as would be the case if it were done in two steps.
- now possible to add a short description to the thumbnail and image using the filename
- minor bug fixes and some fine tuning.
- new functionality to generate reports.
- fixed bug regarding resized image dimensions.
- Option to rename files non-sequentially.
- Custom colors are now saved across sessions.
- Fixed bug where if "Compress all images" option was selected, the smaller images were being enlarged to the maximum dimensions.
- Added button to check for updates.
- When re-sizing images, you can now re-compress all images, not just the ones that are larger than specified dimensions.
- Fixed bug where the Disable Banner option was not being saved.
- Fixed bug where the manually arranged image list was not working properly.
- You can now insert tabs in the text boxes.
- Fixed bug where TextArea4 was not visible when Template12 was selected.
- Fixed bug where gallery text boxes were shown incorrectly when a gallery selection was changed.
- You can now show image names with thumbnails.
- The application has a new look which should make it even easier to navigate.
- Can now choose from 12 different thumbnail layouts.
- Galleries are now shown in a list box instead of a combo box. This should make it easier to navigate for users who have several hundred galleries.
- Can now select which navigation bars to show on the html page.
- Minor bug fixes and some fine tuning.
- Fixed bug where all bottom buttons on the gallery page were pointing to the last gallery.
- Fixed bug where the links to images were not working when image shell was not selected.
- You can now have thumbnails in the same directory as the images.
- Some minor bug fixes.
- Added functionality to resize large images.
- Banner script generation now creates a blank file if no banners defined.
- Some minor bug fixes.
- fixed bug where the banner rotation code was not being copied when duplicating a gallery.
- fixed bug where the image was not visible if it had its extension in CAPITALS.
This is essentially a bug-fix release.
- You now have the option to convert images to JPEG format during the copy process.
- If an error occurs during thumbnail creation, PictureWeb will now skip to the next image instead of exiting the program. The affected file is renamed to filename.error
- blank spaces in filenames are now automatically replaced when copying files across to the images directory.
- you can now customize static text on Index page (i.e. 'Total Images' and 'Total Pages'). This could be useful if you are working in a language other than English.
- fixed bug where only jpg images were being copied across to the image directory.
- fixed rename function which was renaming all files as .jpg.
- added GIF and BMP support.
- added Backup and Restore functionality.
- file size is now shown in KB (previously bytes)
- added option to display image dimensions and/or size with thumbnails.
- added option to disable link to Index page on gallery page.
- now possible to define own text for Index page link.
- navigation buttons are now fully customisable.
- can now have a separate directory for html pages.
- banner rotation code can now be written to a separate script file instead of being embedded in html pages.
- if there is only one page in gallery, page navigation button is now not shown on gallery page.
- minor bug fixes.
Version 1.0.0 (Image2Web)
- changed name to Picture2Web (formerly Image2Web)
- now handles multiple galleries.
- fixed bug which was causing preview thumbnail to shrink on successive clicks.