- Database support removed - online database no longer maintained.
- Added option to position caption at top.
- Fixed bug where category selection was not working for slide show.
- Maintenance release - mainly bug fixes.
- Now comes with an installer/uninstaller.
- Can now set a background colour for slide show.
- Many more display options for screen saver and slide show.
- General maintenance and enhancements.
- You can now also stop on the current cam by moving the mouse (in addition to the ALT-key). This is useful if the focus is stolen by another application so a key-press doesn't work.
- You can now select which categories to include in the slide show.
- Included options to show only non-local or only new images.
- During slide show or screen saver mode, you can now stop on the current cam by pressing the ALT-key. Press again to go back to normal slide show.
- The cam is now in "play" mode during a slide show. This means the image will keep refreshing if the refresh rate is less than the slide show interval.
- Fixed bug causing the "List index out of range" error.
- Fixed bug (again) causing the "Invalid date format" error.
- Fixed bug regarding incorrect date format.
- Maintenance release with some bug fixes.
- Many new features and improvements.
- Many improvements including the following:
- The program will now automatically select locally saved images for the slide show when it cannot connect to the server/internet.
- Improved auto-adjust feature.
- You can now have only the (one) selected cam (instead of all ENABLED cams) for the slide show.
- You can now export the webcam directly from the program. So if you have discovered a good camera, don't just keep it to yourself, share it with the community :).
- You can sort the webcam list by site name or category. Right click on the list for these and other options.