- Now freeware.
- Maintenance release
- Reminder messages now appear in top-left corner of workspace
(previously it was top-left of screen)
- Added functionality to skip to the next cycle for repeat
schedules. Useful if you have, for example, now actioned a schedule
and don't want any more reminders for it in the current
- Fixed bug which was giving an incorrect date error.
- Net time will now also check (and correct) the system date as
well as the time.
- You can now also set a maximum value for time correction.
- Fixed bug where the selection times were being shown in incorrect
format on some systems.
- You can now specify a working directory for applications to be
- Maintenance release. Minor bug fixes.
- This fixes a nasty bug concerning the log file which got through
in the previous release.
This version sees a complete revamp of the program. It is now
written in Delphi which, for the user, means no more worries about
extra libraries and compatibility issues. From the design perspective,
it gives us a lot more flexibility for future expansion.
The program has all the existing features plus many new ones. The
major changes are listed below:
- You can now customise many aspects of the program including the
date and time formats displayed by the clock.
- You can now associate sounds with schedules, either individually
- You now have the option to minimize the application to system
- The application can now connect to a time server and
automatically adjust system time at regular intervals. You never have
to worry about your clock being wrong ever again.
- You can now backup your configuration and schedule
However there is one minus. We have had to change the way schedule
data is now stored. This means that your old data is now incompatible
and needs to be entered again. We are sorry for the inconvenience but
this was unavoidable. We hope you will accept this as a worthwhile
sacrifice in order to achieve much more flexibility for current and